Access Pro Table Compare Publisher's description
from DB-Pros, Inc.
Access Pro Table Compare tool compares tables between 2 MS Access databases
Access Pro will expertly analyze table fields, data types and properties, primary keys and indexes of Access tables. Whether you need to analyze one table or 100 tables, Access Pro will examine the 2 database (.accdb or .mdb) files and generate a comprehensive report detailing the differences.
Access Pro was developed by DB-Pros for internal use in quickly solving issues with our customers' Access databases. By popular request, we decided to offer this utility program directly to our customers and the public. Now you can experience the power and benefits of this valuable software.
Benefits of Access Pro:
- Quickly compare table structures between 2 Access databases
- Easily identify discrepancies and synchronization errors
- Locate and resolve differences in data types that can cause application issues
- Accurately analyze Primary Keys and indexes
- Determine the latest version of table objects so that they can be merged
- Reduce database clutter by removing unused table objects
- Generate clear and concise reporting of Access table differences
- Save money and time by avoiding painful and error-prone manual processes
- Ideal for promoting development/staging changes to production environments
What's New in This Release:New comparison analysis functions added.
System Requirements:Microsoft Access 2000 or higher
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall