UCALC Graphic Calculator Publisher's description
from Daniel Corbier
Compute compound interest, convert from miles to kilometers.
UCALC Graphic Calculator includes many new functions, is more programmable, and inherits a large new feature set from uCalc Fast Math Parser 2.96. It also comes with an animated tutorial.
If you are a student who wants to plot those equations the teacher gave for math assignment, or an engineer looking for a great scientific calculator, or a home user who wants to convert between units of measure (such as teaspoons to tablespoons for that special recipe), or you want to compute the number of mortgage payments that are left by simply filling in the blanks, then this multi-purpose calculator is for you.
Here is the list of main features for the uCalc Graphing Calculator:
* Interactive Animated Tutorial -- Sit back and watch (and interact) as an animated character walks you through many of the calculator's features. You may likewise create your own tutorials to demonstrate math lessons by programming the animated character.
* Expression Evaluator -- It comes with many built-in functions, operators, numeric bases, numeric formats, and modes.
* Unit Converter -- You can convert between units of measure in a flexible manner. You'll find categories such as Length, Capacity, Weight, Temperature, Time, and more. You can even add your own categories and units.
* User Solution Modules -- You can interactively define and solve problems by simply filling in the blanks, without directly having to manipulate math formulas. To get you started, uCalc comes with useful financial modules that will let you calculate things like add-on interest, compound interest, ordinary annuity sum, present value (mortgage), and more. You might find yourself eventually creating your own modules to solve all kinds of other problems with this unique feature.
* User Functions & Variables -- You can define variables with meaningful names, and functions with multiple parameters for use anywhere in the program.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall