nanocalcFX (formerly nanocalc) Publisher's description
from Dennis Remme
nanospot is a global solution provider...
NanocalcFX is a free and open source evaluation software for a simple yet comfortable solution to deal with thousands of transport kinetics measured with a fluorescence microscope or similar kinetics.
Data can be imported from CSV or Excel files or using the internal image stack analyser (NISA).
Note that NanocalcFX is currently in an alpha state.
- Massive data processing engine
- Database like engine for storing thousands of series per project
- Nonlinear Levenberg-Marquardt fitting with weighting and parameter control
- Import of raw data and export of data series, fittings and charts
- Consistent data manipulation
- Compare and sort data
- Complex histogram creation
- Mean calculations for z-stack analysis
- Plug-Ins for letting you come up with own extensions.
- Nicer and cleaner high performance charts and data display
- GPU accelerated interface.
What's New in This Release:- Series charts now accept the node render limit set up in the options.
- Added automatic updater. This will improve updating nanocalcFX for all operating systems. No more executing an installer or unzipping updated files.
- Improved formatting of numbers. Textfields now accept numbers like "1.23E+4".
- Improved plugin API. Underlying work for plugin updates.
- Fixed an error where saving the project manually caused threading issues due to unsynchronized methods.
- UI tweaks and some code fixes.
Program Release Status: Alpha
Program Install Support: No Install support