GS-Calc Publisher's description
GS-Calc is a useful all-purpose spreadsheet that will help you to better organize your data.
GS-Calc is a useful all-purpose spreadsheet that will help you to better organize your data. Track your expenses and incomes, create reports, search and edit databases, perform statistical calculations. GS-Calc does the job quickly, easily and efficiently.
Some of its unique features include capability of working with very large data sets (12 mln rows x 4,096 columns) and linear/quadratic programming functions.
You can install GS-Calc on any portable storage device and carry it with you.
* A versatile and easy-to-use spreadsheet.
* Over 12 mln rows x 4,096 columns.
* ODF spreadsheet format as the default file format.
* Around 300 built-in formulas including specialized numerical functions: matrix decompositions; linear equation sets with improving iterations; least squares (weighted, constrained), regression with orthogonal polynomials; time series analysis; minimization; linear, integer and quadratic programming.
* Array formulas and 3D-formulas; UDF functions accepting and returning arrays.
* Workbooks containing any number of hierarchically organized worksheets.
* Multi-pane worksheet windows with up to 100 freely sync views; advanced sync options.
* 2D/XY and 3D charts capable of handling very large amount of data.
* Strong password protection and encryption; password-protecting workbook structures and individual cells.
* Hidden formulas and cells excluded from printing. Printing watermarks.
* Dual COM interfaces enabling you to use GS-Calc functionality in your own applications.
* Standard editing and formatting tools and options; optional Excel-, OpenFormula- and GoogleDocs-compatible formula syntax, predefined numeric styles and user-defined styles.
* Clean installation (no registry entries are required); optional fully portable setup.
* Saving workbooks to PDF: saving entire workbooks (with the worksheet tree structure preserved), single worksheets, ranges and single charts; very small output files.
* Importing, exporting and editing text, dBase III-IV, Clipper, FoxPro 2.x and Excel 2003 XML files.
What's New in This Release:The full version of GS-Calc 8.2.0 is already available for downloading for registered users. Changes and new features include:
* Saving PDF files - GS-Calc can save entire workbooks preserving the worksheet tree, single worksheets, single pages, page or cell ranges, single charts etc.
When saving PDF files GS-Calc uses PDF operators (and not images) to save cells and charts - thanks to this the files are very small and you can copy/paste the data using a PDF viewer. All formatting information and cell comments are preserved as well.
* A bunch of minor changes and corrections concerning the user interface.
* A number of bug fixes (e.g. various problems with the "Chart" dialog, a memory leak when displaying charts, some issues with 3D series/charts selections etc.)
* More examples (additional sample 2D and 3D pie charts) of charts in the "sample.gsc" file.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall