EnCalc Publisher's description
EnCalc is a portable windows calculator with practical built in features!
EnCalc is a portable windows calculator with practical built in features! This project started out because there was no other simple portable calculator out there with all the features that I wanted built in. EnCalc has a simple, easy-to-use interface with so many useful features, you'll find that it will quickly become your favorite calculator!
Some of EnCalc's Features include...
* Completely portable - No installation needed
* Incredibily small (149KB) and can run from a hard drive, USB Flash drives, etc.
* Compatible with all versions of Windows from 98SE to Windows 7
* Use free version for as long as you like
* Registered version is now only $8.00
* Very easy to use
* Decimal, Binary, Hexadecimal, and Octal number systems (with conversion)
* Printable, savable, and removable colored calculator tape
* Automatic Average Calculation in StatusBar
* * Loan Calculator with printable Amortization Schedule, multiple compounding options, and up to 20 Loan Profiles
* * Area & Volume Calculator in metric or standard with ability to mix all units
* * Over 60 unit conversions in categories Temperature, Length, Volume, Weight, Area, Speed, & Time
* * Laptop 10 Key Support (M, J, K, L, U, I, O, etc.). No need to even turn on NumLock
* * Full Version of LAN Speed Test v2.03 in a button
* * Stopwatch with lap times recorded to tape
* Always on Top option
* Calculator / Adding Machine Mode
* Floating Point, Fixed & Auto Decimal
* Tax Button
* Change Button
* Memory Buttons (Memory banks stored in .ini file for non-volitile memory)
* Repeat entry when in Adding Machine Mode
* Tool Tips on Buttons
* Item Count
* And much more!
What's New in This Release:A - LAN Speed Test v2.0.3 in a button (for registered users)
A - Lock/Unlock each Loan Profile
C - 'Always On Top' Mode now available in unregistered version
C - EnCalc now tries to put .ini file in .exe folder first, if unsuccessful then saves .ini file to application-specific data folder
B - Calculator Mode would not set to Adding Machine in unregistered Version
B - If EnCalc was set as topmost msgboxes (Save, Errors, etc.) would pop up behind EnCalc
B - Fixed window dimensions for Windows 2003 Server
C - Change 'Help' Button to image
C - Changed 'Always on Top' Button to image
C - Miscellaneous small bug fixes
C - Update help file for the new options
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall