SIRIS Publisher's description
from SIRIS Software
SIRIS (pronounced Cyrus) stands for Simple Intelligent Reliable Inventory System and the focus of the system is on simplicity and intelligence.
SIRIS (pronounced Cyrus) stands for Simple Intelligent Reliable Inventory System and the focus of the system is on simplicity and intelligence. We believe that in order for a retail system to be truly powerful it must be easy to use. Your time is much better spent focusing on growing your business than on complicated software tasks.
Finally an integrated sales, inventory and customer account management system built from the ground up for the small to medium retail and wholesale reseller. Simple and easy to use yet versatile and powerful enough to provide the tools you need to manage and grow your business without breaking the bank.
Whatever you sell from auto parts to office supplies, you need a system which will provide the functionality to easily and quickly process sales to both retail customers and other resellers, managing inventory levels, customer accounts and pricing structures simply and easily.
A simple, intuitive and consistent interface means you and your staff will be comfortable with the system within minutes.
* Provides up to 5 master discount levels which can be assigned to each line code along with unlimited вЂњNet PriceвЂќ levels providing virtually unlimited pricing flexibility.
* Set вЂњSpecial OrderвЂќ parts allowing you to sell items not usually stocked while not including those parts in inventory calculations.
* Create service type product numbers to easily bill for labor and other non-inventory related items.
* Sell a part with a core charge and the system will ask if the old core is being returned and automatically charge and, if necessary, credit the core charge to ensure core charges are not missed and maintain a separate returned core inventory. Accept defective part returns and the system will maintain them in a separate inventory. Perform core returns and defective part returns to your suppliers quickly and easily.
* Set up automatic product add-ons to automatically add additional items or charges to an inventory item when sold. Excellent for environmental taxes and labor fees.
* Select a line code, a group of line codes or your entire inventory and select a group of sales periods and the system will automatically set your minimum levels. For example, if you wish to set levels for April 2009, you might select sales periods of February 2009, March 2009 and April 2008. The system will analyze your sales and set your minimum stock levels quickly and easily. In addition, specify an absolute minimum to ensure a hard minimum for stock levels regardless of sales.
* Set reorder quantities and product multiples to ensure orders are done in the most efficient way and stock levels are maintained in a logical fashion. It would not make sense to stock brake rotors by singles so simply set the multiple at 2 and the system will ensure you always have pairs in stock.
* Quick and easy stock lookups may be done both while preparing invoices or in a separate lookup screen allowing you to do a quick check for one customer while preparing an invoice for another without interrupting the invoice process.
* Create an invoice and put it вЂњon-holdвЂќ allowing you to allocate stock without actually creating a sale for it. Convert the hold order to an invoice with just a couple of clicks of the mouse.
* Track lost sales of non-stock items to provide critical information on parts you should be selling.
* Create purchase orders either from scratch or let the system analyze your stock levels and create the order for you. Receive orders quickly and easily to update inventory levels and costs.
* Import and Export your inventory listing to Microsoft Excel compatible spreadhseets.
* Receive customer account payments at the front counter as easily as processing a sale. Account balances are updated in real time.
* Close and balance your cash drawer quickly and easily and create bank deposits using single or multiple cash closings and payment types affording the ultimate flexibility in managing your cash.
* Close the period (month) with two mouse clicks at any time after the period ends. Then print (or reprint) customer account statements at your leisure. Period closing and statement printing are not time sensitive and the new period can be continued without closing the prior one.
* Extensive reporting including drill-down reports and sales analysis with a focus on sales and margins to provide detailed information to use in setting pricing, stock levels and customer discounts while maintaining the margins you need to ensure a profitable operation.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall