Simple Inventory Control for Windows 8 Publisher's description
Simple Inventory Control is a Windows 8-based (Metro Style) Inventory Control and Stock Management app.
It is a professional inventory tracking software for small to medium businesses across one or several locations. It easily manages stock quantities, transfer between locations, set low-level alerts, generate reports and track inflow from within the one inventory app.
It keeps track of its product counts and ensures physical product counts match what is recorded in its books. It provides you by the quick and easy method of adding your own specific entries to the Categories, Locations, and Suppliers, giving instant access to your most important data.
Inventory data is saved on your machine and it can be backed up to your SkyDrive.
- Simple, intuitive user interface.
- Simple Inventory Control allows you to manage stock levels by categories, location and supplier.
- Simple Inventory Control keeps an accurate count of products and generates list of products that need to be reordered.
- Simple Inventory Control is an inventory control system that provides up to date, accurate count of units in stock.
- Simple Inventory Control allows you to move stock between different locations.
- Simple Inventory Control provides customizable inventory and transactions report for cross-checking physical inventory with inventory recorded by Simple Inventory Control. Each inventory transaction is recorded providing a complete audit trail.
- Reporting includes Overall Inventory Levels and Inventory by Location.
What's New in This Release:Improvements made to the reporting and exports features, as well as improved on the Category and Transaction Types screens.
System Requirements:Internet access (for SkyDrive sync)
SkyDrive account (for database sync)
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall