Reimbursement Tracker Publisher's description
from Nick Aldwin
Keep track of the money others owe you! This is a tool created to help a user manage his/her reimbursable expenses and designed to create an attractive
Keep track of the money others owe you! This is a tool created to help a user manage his/her reimbursable expenses and designed to create an attractive, easy to read, and easy for the boss to understand list. It has the ability to print, or to print a professional-looking receipt to a thermal printer (receipt printer).
I created the application to help me keep track of my expenses for my robotics team (I spent over $600 of my own money last year, I believe) and drama club (I spent $100.01 on one play, as can be seen in the screenshot below!). I happened to have a thermal printer and thought it would be awesome to have a "receipt" of my own to give to people so I could get that money back. (That's why the receipt printing was one of the first things done!) I know not many people have thermal printers, but hopefully this will be useful to others regardless!
* Keep track of date, location, description, and price of each expense.
* Negative prices (e.g. returns or rebates) supported.
* Print to thermal printer! (Serial Port selectable) (Note: only the Custom Neo's is officially supported right now -- as it's the only printer I own to test on! However, I am working on a plugin-like system to allow other printers with different commands to be easily added. Most printers share similar serial commands, so this should not be a big problem.)
* Printing to actual printer (currently receipt-style; invoice-style coming soon!)
* Plugin-like system for other thermal printers (see above!)
* Management system for thermal printers (to allow user to change the current printer from the plugins, to change the serial port to use, and to do a test print) -- this one is drawn out, and will be implemented very soon.
* Undo/redo (again, the buttons are there but don't do anything yet)
System Requirements:В· NET Framework
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall