Internet Quotes Assistant Publisher's description
from Marcos S. Rocha
'Internet Quotes Assistant'
'Internet Quotes Assistant' is a program that allows you to automatically keep track of your investment portfolio by downloading financial quotes from any server in the Internet for free (stocks, mutual funds, bonds, obligations, currencies, etc.). Many pre-configured servers are provided: Frankfurt, London, Paris, New York, Madrid, Lisbon, and Sao Paulo вЂ” both up-to-date and historical quotations can be directly downloaded over the Internet. Moreover, 'Internet Quotes Assistant' enables you to easily compare the evolution of the most attractive investments by superposing multiple charts.
* Keeps track of prices of stocks, mutual funds, currency exchange rates, options, futures, etc.
* Retrieves quotes from any server in the Internet for free
* Many pre-configured server configurations included (e.g. New York, London, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Paris, Milano, Sao Paulo; Fidelity, DWS, etc.)
* Provides an easy to use server configuration wizard вЂ” but advanced regular expressions are also supported
* Detailed quote: open, close, high, low and volume
* Imports historical quotes directly from the internet (stocks, currency exchange rates, mutual funds, etc.)
* Supports automatic currency conversion
* Graphical display, including comparison charts
* Portfolio tracking (buy, sell and dividends transactions), including investment sum history recording
* Supports scheduled daily/weekly/monthly quotes' updates
* Exports data into Microsoft Excel or into plain text format, so that it can be imported by most spreadsheet applications
* Install/Uninstall program
What's New in This Release:В· Updated server settings: 'BR-Tesouro Direto', 'DE-Maxblue'
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall