IceFX TraderAgent Publisher's description
from Ice FX
IceFX’s TraderAgent is the ultimate forex Trader’s assistant.
This is not an automatic trading robot (EA) and it doesn’t take decisions or opens position, but it helps your professional work when you trading manual. All important information is displayed on the chart, so you only need to open the position, with just one click. Managing the opened position is just as easy as it could be: with your mouse or pointing device, you can easily adjust the stoploss (SL) and Take Profit (TP) levels with drag-and-drop method. After that TraderAgent will work for you as a position management solution.
In contrast to most of the available programs in this kind IceFX’s TraderAgent can help you manage trading risk. You just only have to determine the maximum risk per position, and TraderAgent will automatically calculates the amount of trade (Lots) on every new position.
With it’s user-friendly graphical interface, anyone could quickly learn how to use TraderAgent successfully during daytrade.
What's New in This Release:Modifications:
· Grid mode SL bug fixed – When dragging SL/TP lines in grid mode, older versions of the software used to modify SL/TP values only for the first & last position of the whole grid. With this upgrade TraderAgent will modify all opened grid position’s TP/SL values when dragging TP/SL lines.
· Real pending order handling
· 4-way auto close all function
· Orderlist panel and properties – Panel grid order info bug fixed.
· UsePendingLines – Default value is true. To use this feature properly you have to draw a horizontal line on the chart then you have to put the word “buy” or “sell” to the Description area. After this you can freely move this horizontal line on the chart as you wish. You can also give lot value to this for example: buy=0.1. Please be aware, after giving the desired lot value & the pending position fulfilled (so position will be opened) further position sizing won’t be allowed by MetaTrader. Video
· PendingOCOMode – If this value is true & there’s one pending order have been triggered to open, so you’ll have an open position TraderAgent will delete all other pending orders from the chart.
· NextCandleTimeTextColor – Color of the text for next candle closing time.
· AutoCloseAllProfitMoney – Close all orders if the profit (in currency) reach this value.
· AutoCloseAllProfitPercent – Close all orders if the profit (in percent of equity) reach this value (use 10% instead of 110%)
· AutoCloseAllLossMoney – Close all orders if the loss (in currency) reach this value. Do not give to this parameter a negative value!
· AutoCloseAllLossPercent – Close all orders if the loss (in percent of equity) reach this value (use 10% instead of 90%).
· AveragePriceColor – Color of the average price line. This is very handy to use when you have multiple position open.
· UseChannels – Open position for Equidistant channel lines (like trend lines).
· DontAllowOrderOpenMaxSpread – If the spread is greater than this value TraderAgent won’t be able to open new order.
· ShowSentinelAlerts – This feature shows an alert if open price or close price is significantly different than TraderAgent wanted to use.
· GridReCalculateSLTP – When TraderAgent opens a new grid position with this feature the software will recalculate and correct StopLoss, TakeProfit and Break-even values (lines) based on average price. Default value is true.
· ForceSetSLTPIfMissing – If order hasn’t SL or TP, TA will be set to the default values (set True if you want to handle orders of other EA).
System Requirements:MetaTrader 4 or newer
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall