Icarra Publisher's description
from Jesse Liesch
Manage your investments with ease.
Icarra is a simple but sophisticated investment tracking program. Our goal is to bring powerful and accurate investment tracking to the masses.
- Desktop and Web Client: Run Icarra as a desktop application or as a web application. Future versions will automatically synch between the desktop and web.
- Import Transactions: Import transactions directly from your brokerage. Icarra suports the OFX format and the Ameritrade .csv format. Qif support is coming soon.
- Accurate: Tracks performance for an unlimited number of positions and portfolios. Account for stock splits, dividends, fees, mergers and spinoffs.
- Performance: Measure split-adjusted performance, performance including dividends, and performance after fees.
- Benchmark: Track your portfolio against a benchmark of your choice.
- Cross platform: Works on Windows, Mac OS X and linux.
- Open Source: Icarra is distributed as open source software under the BSD License. Icarra is built on several standard technologies: Python, sqlite, PyQt.
- Free: Icarra is free during its development phase. When Icarra reaches a stable state it will be released as shareware with a generous license. Icarra will always be free when installed from source code.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall