FIFO Inventory Valuation Publisher's description
from TL Accountancy
FIFO Inventory Valuation calculates the value of your inventory in QuickBooks automatically using the FIFO (first in first out) method.
It automatically updates all related reports in QuickBooks, for example,
* Balance Sheet
* Profit & Loss Statement
* Inventory Valuation Summary
* Inventory Valuation Detail
Proof of calculation
A report of how the valuation of items are calculated for each day is generated each time a calculation is performed.
Easy to use
It is very easy and simple to use. You just need to select the days you want to perform the calculation and the tool will do it for you. Click here to view a quick demo.
Option to remove
An utility is provided in case you decide to remove all FIFO valuation or undo valuation on certain days.
Support all versions of QuickBooks
There are 3 different editions :
* the edition for QuickBooks Pro
* the edition for QuickBooks Premier
* the edition for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
The editions for QuickBooks Premier and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions support assembly items and multiple unit of measure sets, while the edition for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions also supports connection in multi-user mode.
What's New in This Release:* Apple Partition Map support
* Now you can mount partitions with "dirty" logs (incorrectly finished sessions under Mac OS X) and now be able to repair these partitions for use
* Fixed bugs for reading devices with sector sizes bigger than 512 bytes
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install And Uninstall