VirtualDVD(Media Emulator) Publisher's description
VirtualDVD is a handy and reliable application designed to emulate CD / DVD drives for various image formats such as CUE, IMG, ISO, BIN, CCD.
Features of product:
* All supported CD/DVD/Blu-ray image formats
CloneCD (*.ccd), CDRWin (*.bin), Cue Sheets (*.cue), CDImage (*.img), ISO (*.iso),
BlindRead (*.bwt), BlindWrite (*.b5t; *.b6t), Alcohol 120% Image (*.mds;*.mdf),
Disc Juggler (*.cdi), Instant CD/DVD (*.pdi), Compressed ISO (*.isz), Nero (*.nrg),
CloneDVD (*.dvd), CDSpace6 (*.LCD)
* Emulate up to 24 SCSI devices in all
* Perform image mounting to local NTFS folders
* Customize virtual drives: change a drive letter, DVD region.
How to Start
VirtualDVD is very easy and simple.
1. Click(Left or Right) the VirtualDVD's trayicon.
2. Select Menu(Virtual Devices->Mount Image).
3. Select CD/DVD Image file.
What's New in This Release:If SCSI symbolic link is 20 or more, the problem has been corrected "Failed to initialize the engine" occurs.
System Requirements:Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, (32bit and 64bit)
VirtualDVD is 100% free Media Emulator for home and office.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall