VidCoder Publisher's description
VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows.
VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine.
Calling directly into the HandBrake library gives it a more rich UI than the official HandBrake Windows GUI.
- MP4, MKV containers
- H.264 encoding with x264, the world's best video encoder
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- MPEG-4, MPEG-2, Theora video
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace filters
- Batch encoding
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding
What's New in This Release:- Added Rip DVD and Rip Blu-ray AutoPlay actions for Windows: now you can have VidCoder start up and scan a disc when you insert it. Go to Start -> AutoPlay to set it up.
- Added error message for Windows XP users rather than letting it crash.
- Removed "quality" preset from list for QSV as it currently doesn't offer much improvement.
- Changed installer to ignore version number when copying files over. Should reduce the chances of a bug from me forgetting to increment a version number.
- Fixed crash when VidCoder is run from a folder other than the program folder.
System Requirements:NET Framework 4.0
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall