MediaCodeSpeedEdit Publisher's description
MediaCodeSpeedEdit allows you to change the write speed for your media and to add new media codes to your firmware by renaming an already available media code.
MediaCodeSpeedEdit allows you to change the write speed for your media and to add new media codes to your firmware by renaming an already available media code. The new media code name can be entered manually or can be imported from the DVD Identifier media code output to be sure that no special characters are lost. This kind of media code renaming will remove the original media code name from the patched firmware, so it is no longer supported by the firmware.
Real adding of additional media code names would mean to shift and extend all internal media code tables or patching all media code scanner for all supported firmwares, which would be a quite complex task.
MCSE allows strategy swapping to increase the write speed by double clicking the media code and selecting an alternative write strategy from a list. Depending on the firmware this swapping is lossless, which means the media code of the choosen, usually faster write strategy is not changed. On some firmwares this swapping is done by renaming the media codes, so the choosen media code can not be used anymore.
* Support for all LiteOn, most Benq, PHILIPS, HP, LG, NEC, newer PIONEER, Cyberhome DX162D-A and a few BTC, Gigabyte, Samsung and Artec DVD writer firmwares.
* Support for raw .bin and .hex, .cvt and Benq/Philips/LG/NEC .exe format firmwares and unscrambled LiteOn .exe flasher.
* Adjust DVD Writing-Speed Limits.
* Renaming of Media Codes with manually entered or imported Media Codes.
* Text file export of Media Code and write speed tables.
* Lossless strategy swapping for Benq DW822/1620/1640, NEC 3520/3540/4550 and Pioneer 109/110 type firmwares by double clicking the media code.
* DVD read speed patch for Benq DW1620/1640 and LG 4163/4167 drives type firmwares allowing 16x read speed
To see a list of all supported DVD writers, visit the developerВґs website.
What's New in This Release:What's New in version 22.214.171.124:
* fixed crash bug occuring when loading .exe files having bad headers
What's New in version 126.96.36.199:
* added support for HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GE20LU11 CL01
* added support for HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GE20NU11 CN01
* added support for HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24LS50 YP01
* added support for HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS50 XP01
* added support for HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GP08NU20 1.01
* added support for LG GA10 1.03
* added support for LG GA11 1.01
* added support for BD-RE BH10NS30 EL00
* added support for BD-RE CH08LS10 2.00
* added support for BD-RE CH08NS10 2.00
* verified support for BD-RE WH08LS20 1.00
* added support for Optiarc DVD RW AD-7243S 1.02
* added support for Optiarc DVD RW AD-7910S 1.D0
* added support for Optiarc DVD RW AD-7633A 1.00
* added support for OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5670S 2AHI (Apple)
* added support for OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5670S 2AHH (Apple)
* added support for OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5960S 1APG (Apple)
* added support for SONY DVD RW DRU-842A 1.60 (Optiarc AD-7200A clone)
* added support for PLEXTOR DVDR PX-820SA 1.00 (Optiarc AD-7200S clone)
* added support for SONY DVD RW DRU-870S 1.60 (Optiarc AD-7240S clone)
* added support for Liteon SlimtypeeTAU108 1 EL04
* added support for Liteon SlimtypeeTAU208 1 FL04
* added support for TSSTcorpCDDVDW SE-S084C SB00
* added support for TSSTcorpCDDVDW SN-T083C SB00
* added support for TSSTcorpCDDVDW SH-S243D SB00 display for 18x-24x MIDs is probably not correct, RPC1 patch available
* added support for QSI DVD RW DDW-241 1.02 including RPC1 patch
* added support for QSI DVD RW DDW-241S 1.02 including RPC1 patch
* added support for PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-118L (QSI DDW-241 clone)
* added support for PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-218L (QSI DDW-241S clone)
* Internal change: added homepage html file to release package including supported drive list
* Internal change: help menu now opens html file instead of message window
* Internal change: removed supported drives from change log file
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall