CD Maker Publisher's description
from Tony Reinli
Cut up a lot of files from your disk and add them to a DVDR
Have you ever had used to cut up a lot of files from your disk and add them to a DVDR which is the 4.7 GB it can be a challenge especially if you have many files ex: 30 GB, you would like to burn on a DVDR and having problems with the share so they fit on a 4.7 GB DVD this program do this for you in a simple way you just select an entire folder with all subfolders and select the size of the CD / DVD so it will divide up and copy the files over to a new folder that you specify in advance and then it will copy and a CD / DVD or if you choose it will automatically copy it for you in the proper size and all the copies shown in the list below, so it's up to you to do anything else, read the instructions below
1. Scroll to a folder You can also drop a folder or individual files to the first list box
2. Press + to add or - to remove the files in a directory from the list ...
3. Select size limit most common sizes are added for the CD/DVD sizes, but if the CD/DVD is partially full already you can add your own value for the remaining space in Mega Bytes.
4. Select the files you wish to include by checking them, you can also right-click on the list, and run some automated search
5. Click on Search, save or move files from the lower list in the other windows i.e. Nero or select #6 to keep the folder structure
6. Press the button "Copy to folder" Copy to folder and keep folder structure and press the button "Start Nero Burning ROM" and go to the folder
7. Press the button "Copy to Clipboard" Copy to clipboard and start up Nero and select the paste button in nero (Note: This adds all the files on the root without any folder structure)
What's New in This Release:Added new "Auto" button to automatically divide up all the files and create new folders and then copy all the files to all the new folders...
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall