Catalencoder Publisher's description
from SAS Team 66
A free and very easy to use DVD ripper
Catalencoder is a very easy to use DVD ripper. Using Catalencoder you can convert your favorite DVD in a DivX/XviD video file with only a few clicks.
If you're a beginner and don't know how exactly to configure the program ripping parameters a "Newbie mode" is available.
In normal mode, you can choose which video to encode, audio and video codecs, duration, subtitle, number of CDs, size per CD and many more.
What's New in This Release:* [Catalencoder] Update XviD_Encraw version CVS 20101112.
* [Catalencoder] Fixed a bug related to the user's SID.
* [Catalencoder] Fixed a bug on the window About.
* [Catalencoder] Updated version of MPlayer SVN-r32492-MT.
* [Catalencoder] Update to FFDShow version rev3611_20101006.
* [CatalanSoundCoder] Updated LAME version CVS 20101116.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall