MediaMonkey Publisher's description
from Ventis Media, Inc.
Intuitive music manager for serious collectors. Rip, tag, sync & convert music.
MediaMonkey is the music manager for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs CDs, AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC, MP3 and other audio files, including contemporary and classical music, audiobooks, podcasts, etc. It offers multiple tools for looking up and editing tags, and an automated library organizer to organize files on the hard drive. It includes a CD ripper, CD/DVD Burner, and audio converter for saving music, and advanced playlisting for creating music mixes. Its player automatically adjusts volume levels and supports a Party mode that locks the UI for use at public events. It syncs tracks, playlists, and podcasts to portable audio devices such as iPhones, iPods, iPads, MP3 Phones, and other devices, and supports hundreds of scripts, plug-ins and visualizations to extend its functionality further.
What's New in This Release:· Playing over UPnP with MMA removes files from PC
· Space/Left/Right trigger player actions while editing (in-place and Properties)
· OnPlay event is not triggered when 'Back' button returns to the beginning of the currently playing track
· Genre > Artist shows all Artist Albums over UPnP/DLNA
· ISDBDeviceList::DeviceHandle doesn't work for devices with drive letter
· Ability to downsample tracks
· Not all file formats available in Supported Formats dialog
· MMW suggests to delete also files outside of configured File Locations
· Some UPnP search commands doesn't work correctly
· Albums served via UPnP doesn't show additional info like artist/genre
· JScripts are not executed correctly
· iTunes formatted Podcast feeds fail
· Tracklist selection is broken in some cases
· Folders are doubled on second access to Device->Options->File locations
· Nexus 7, JB 4.2.2, MTP sometimes freezes
System Requirements:· Sound Card
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall