Duplicate Music Files Finder Publisher's description
With Duplicate Music Files Finder you can track your music files duplicates and delete them.
With Duplicate Music Files Finder you can track your music files duplicates and delete them. The program uses advanced search techniques to detect duplicates(it searches MP3s TAGS, detects duplicates even if the file names are not the same etc). If duplicates are found you can delete the files you want: just check them and press the right mouse button. You can also play the selected files in your favourite Media Player to see if they really are duplicates.
But this is not all you can do with DMFF. The program comes with a module that can be used to quickly rename bad formated music files. Just load one folder and DMFF will detect the bad formated files and let you choose which of them to rename.
Even though DMFF is specialized in detecting duplicates of music files, it does not mean that it can be used only for these file types. You can use the CRC Match or Exact File Name Match methods to detect duplicates of other file types.
What's New in This Release:Version 1.6 (current release)
- Repositioned windows from Desktop center to Screen Center (keep window on one screen at startup).
- Made the separator between the upper and lower side of the DMFF Tab visible.
- Added a new module: Quick Files Tag Renamer - Renames tags of supported formats (.mp3, .ogg, .ape, .mpc).
- Added option to set artist to the containing folder of a file if a artist-title separator is not found (QMFR Module).
- Added Tag read support for more music file formats: .wma, .ogg, .ape, .mpc, .vqf (DMFF Module).
- Help is now in CHM format.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall