Portable InfraRecorder Publisher's description
from John T. Haller
InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows.
InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
* Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
* Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
* Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
* Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
* Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
* Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
* Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
* Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
* Display disc information.
* Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
What's New in This Release:В· Fixed bug preventing reading and encoding audio tracks.
В· Fixed DVD-Video file sorting bug, preventing fully compatible DVD-Video DVDs from being created.
В· Added sane error message when failing to create DVD-Video file system.
В· Devices with drive letters A or B are now detected properly.
В· Fixed shortcut icons on Windows 7 64-bit.
В· Added support for reading discs (creating disc image) to a network location.
System Requirements:В· Internet Explorer 5.0 or newer.
В· 32 MB RAM.
В· 8.1 MB of available hard disk space.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall