Explore and Burn Publisher's description
from CodeSnake Software
Explore&Burn is an intuitive and easy to use freeware CD/DVD burning application, integrated with Windows Explorer.
Explore&Burn is an intuitive and easy to use freeware CD/DVD burning application, integrated with Windows Explorer. It is the easiest and fastest way to burn files and ISO images on your computer to CD or DVD. Explore&Burn is extremely lightweight comparing to other bloated burning applications today on the software market and does just what you need.
* just select the needed files in Windows Explorer and burn it on CD or DVD in just a few clicks with easy to use wizards.
* burn ISO images from your hard disk to physical media quickly and easily.
* burn on CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW and DVD-RAM discs including Dual Layer discs.
* burn single-session and multi-session discs with ISO-9660, Joliet and UDF file systems.
* does not contain Adware or Spyware and is Absolutely Free for home and commercial use.
What's New in This Release:Added again "About Explore&Burn" and "Explore&Burn Settings" Start Menu items, which was removed by mistake in version 1.7.
* Burn DVD-Video discs using the files in a prepared VIDEO_TS folder;
* Fixed: Windows Explorer crashes when trying to view properties of the drive other than CD/DVD/BD drive (for example, hard disk);
* Other bugfixes.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall