DVDStyler Publisher's description
from Alex Thüring
DVDStyler is a cross-platform free DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs.
It allows not only burning of video files on DVD that can be played practically on any standalone DVD player, but also creation of individually designed DVD menus. It is Open Source Software and is completely free.
- create and burn DVD video with interactive menus
- design your own DVD menu or select one from the list of ready to use menu templates v1.8.0
- create photo slideshow
- add multiple subtitle and audio tracks
- support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats
- support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
- support of multi-core processor
- use MPEG and VOB files without reencoding, see FAQ
- put files with different audio/video format on one DVD (support of titleset)
- user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop
- flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
- import of image file for background
- place buttons, text, images and other graphic objects anywhere on the menu screen
- change the font/color and other parameters of buttons and graphic objects
- scale any button or graphic object
- copy any menu object or whole menu
- customize navigation using DVD scripting.
What's New in This Release:Changes:
better support of multiple titlesets
added a possibility to add a chapter selection menu
added the rectangle selection tool
added possibility to align multiple buttons to left/right/top/bottom
added slide properties dialog
added a possibility to select a titleset to import from DVD
changed to use mplex tool for menu multiplexing
updated ffmpeg to version 2.1.3
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall