CD Splash Publisher's description
from Cubic Design
Create your own eye-candy splashes for CD/DVD's you burn and impress your friends.
CD Splash is a very small but powerful application that will help you to create CD splashes. A splash is a window that is shown every time you put your CD into the CDROM unit.
You can customize the splash:
* to show your name and face or any other picture you choose
* to show your company logo, motto or signature
* to show a fortune cookie or disclaimer/legal agreement
* you can choose even to play your voice or movie
Which media types are supported?
CD, DVD, flash disks, floppies, virtually any device that can be set to auto-run when you mount it/insert it into the computer
Why to use it?
* Make your distribution media to look more appealing/professional
* Force your users to read the license agreement before using the material
* Ask the person who found the device to bring it back to you (this is very useful if you often forget your flash memory stick into user's computer)
* Inform the users about who is the owner of the medium or the content contained on that medium
features show a splash every time you insert the CD/DVD into the unit
embedded help system (help as tool tips)
it doesn't need to be installed/uninstalled
it doesn't mess your registry or system with unneeded DLLs
it is really small
it is free
How to install it
This program was built using a revolutionary technology from Borland. It does not require being installed or un-installed. It doesn't need any DLLs, ActiveX, DirectX, Java, Windows services packs or IE updates. Just download the program and run it.
System Requirements:- 486 computer (at 66MHz)
- 32MB RAM memory
- 1MB free space on your hard drive
- Windows 95 or higher (it support Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall