The PanHandler Plug-In for Adobe Audition Publisher's description
from Kelly Industries
Add surround sound panning and encoding to your Adobe Audition!
Add Surround sound panning and encoding to your Adobe Audition! After installing the PanHandler, you'll be able to precisely control the positioning and movement of the sound elements in any of your audio tracks
. Give your video, film, and Multimedia titles the professional touch you've been looking for. Gunshots, airplanes, missiles, automobiles, animals, all heard in motion with astonishing clarity and realism. Place background sounds like running water or insects in the rear channel to really give your audience the feeling of being there.
* Four-channel Surround encoding
* Four-way completely automated surround panner using a mouse
* Overall Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz (L, C, and R inputs) 100 Hz-7kHz (Surround input) at 44.1k SR
* Realtime surround sound panning
* Built-in Surround Sound encoder
* Simple and intuitive interface
* Total automated system design
* Surround and mono compatibility function
* Input panning movements by mouse
* Master surround encoder input and output volume controls
* LED Meters for monitoring the surround encoder's input and output volumes
* No waiting to hear the result...
* No extra files generated...
* No patch cables...
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall