Test Audio Publisher's description
from Pierre Canthelou
Record and play wave files
This little uses a wave class for playing and recording wave files.
How it works:
- CWave is the base class for loading or saving wave files. You can also build your own wave format for recording.
- CWaveDevice take care of sound devices for the CWave class.
- CWaveInterface lists all available devices and their names.
- CWaveBufferis is a class that encapsulate buffers for CWave and CWaveIn/CWaveOut.
- CWaveIn is the base class for recording (record, pause, continue, stop) and making a new CWave from the recording. In future development, we will add a virtual function to allow some work on new buffers during recording.
- CWaveOut allows you to play the CWave in various ways.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install And Uninstall