AudioTime Scheduled Audio Recorder Basic Publisher's description
from NCH Software
Programmable Audio Recorder and Player (Pre-Scheduled Audio Recorder)
AudioTime allows you to schedule the recording of audio or replay audio at certain dates and times or regular times on certain days of week. It can replay an audio file as it is being recorded (to delay the recording) as well as record or replay multiple files at the same time.
Typically, AudioTime is used by Radio Stations to record and replay network programs.
* Record or replay audio automatically.
* Schedule for either certain dates or time of day on specified days of week between commence and expiration dates.
* Replay a file while it is still being recorded (eg. to delay a network program) or to record a file while it is still being played.
* Select sample rate from 8kHz to 96kHz in either mono or stereo.
* Record multiple files at the same time or replay multiple files at the same time by installing more than one sound card.
AudioTime Basic is limited to 6 scheduled files. A Professional version is available with no restrictions.
About NCH Software:
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
What's New in This Release:Windows vista and Windows 7 compatibility.
System Requirements:Pentium 300 or above with at least 16MB RAM (32MB for 2000/XP/2008/7)
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall