Acoustica Standard Edition Publisher's description
Acoustica is a comprehensive solution for professional audio recording, editing and mastering.
Acoustica is a comprehensive audio editor for recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and offers a large set of high quality processing tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your audio production work and batch processing, powerful audio restoration tools as well as Red Book compatible CD burning is also included.
Acoustica 6 is available in three editions – the free Basic Edition, the Standard Edition and the Premium Edition which supports 5.1 and 7.1 channel surround and includes extended processing tools and the same audio restoration algorithms as found in our Restoration Suite.
What's New in This Release:Multitrack audio editing:
- Create as many audio tracks as you want to
- Apply effect chains to tracks or master track
- Clips can easily be looped and stretched
- Add transitions between clips by simply overlapping them in the time line. Several transitions curves are available
- Double click a clip to open and modify the content in an audio editor window.
New processing tools:
- Superb quality time stretching as previously only available in the premium edition
- Transpose tool (pitch shift) based on the new time stretching engine
- New reverb with much better control over the room and filter parameters.
- The parametric equalizer now offers six different filter types - low shelf, peak, high shelf, high pass, notch and low pass.
- Improved VST preset handling which is more consistent with how presets are managed for the internal processing tools.
- WAVE64 - support for files bigger than 4 GB
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall