Subclient Publisher's description
from Alejandro Celaya
Subclient is a multilingual application that enables you to access your playlists on Subsonic servers.
Java desktop client for Subsonic servers.
Currently on Windows and Linux, but already working for it to be present on MacOS and Android.
- VLC-based media playback
- Tray icon supported
- Media keys supported
- Multilanguage. English, Spanish, German and French (beta) are actually supported, but more are comming soon.
- Multiple Subsonic servers can be used.
- Audio and video playback supported.
- The playlist is saved between sessions locally.
- Indexes, Podcasts and Playlists fetched from Subsonic server.
- Cover arts stored locally to improve performance.
- Nice, intuitive and clean interface.
What's New in This Release:Updated Subconnector. It supports Subsonic 4.6 and earlier again
For users who have updated their Subsonic servers this update is not important.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall