Suamp Publisher's description
Suamp is a freeware media player build to have excelent playback capabilities.
Suamp is a freeware media player that is compatible with the most files: MP3,MP2,WAV,WMA,OGG,Audio CDs,AAC,InternetStreams ,DIVX,MPG,AVI and much more with support from plugins. It support also Sonique Visualization,Winamp DSP Plugins and skins. The Tag editor is the what you need to edit the most files. With Converter you can transform your songs to any other formats, change the bitrate,or frequency. The new improved playlist load files from your hard drive so you don't have to wait to load the files. With the new build in skin support you can choose various skins from this site, or build your own skins.'
* betaExcellent Playback Quality, based on the BASS API 2.4 by un4seen.com.
* 18 band Equalizer with visual effects and presets.
* Playlist Editor with a lot of options.
* Sonique 1.x Visualization plugins support !!!
* Input, generic and DSP Plugins support.
* WinAmp 2.x DSP Plugins Support !!!
* Audio File Tags Support.
* Video formats Support !!!
* File album artworks and CD album artworks
* It's freeware !!!!
Suamp Media Player supports the following Audio-Video formats through BASS:
1. OGG - Ogg Vorbis
2. MP3 - MPEG1/2/2.5 layer 3
3. MP2 - MPEG layer 2
4. MP1 - MPEG layer 1
5. WMA - Windows Media Audio Files
6. WAV - Windows Audio Files
7. MO3 - Modules with MP3 or OGG encoded samples
8. IT - Impulse Tracker modules
9 . XM - FastTracker2 modules
10. S3M - StreamTracker3 modules
11. MTM - MultiTracker modules
12. MOD - Generic module formats
13. UMX - Unreal/Tournament music package
14. CDA - CD Audio Tracks
15. FLA - Free Lossless Audio Codec Files
16. FLAC - Free Lossless Audio Codec Files
17. OFR - OptimFROG Files
18. OFS - OptimFROG DualStream Files
19. WV - WavPack Files
20. MPC - MusePack Files
21. MP+ - MusePack Files
22. MPP - MusePack File
23. SPX - Speex Files
24. APE - Monkey''s Audio Files
25. MAC - Monkey''s Audio Files
26. AVI - Audio-Video Interleaved
27. MPG - Motion Picture Experts Group
28. MPEG- Motion Picture Experts Group
29. MOV - Quicktime Movie (version 2 and lower)
30. ASF - Advanced Streaming Format
31. WMV - Windows Media Video Files
What's New in This Release:* Player: fixed bugs when playing multichannel WMV files
* Player: fixed bug to no audio video files
* Player: Video Playback improvements
* Player: Now the user can choose video renderer
* Player: fixed playlist bug on first loading
* Player: Color Controls on Video Playback added
* Player: Fixed bug on playing internet streams
* Player: Now Suamp can play internet video files
* Player: some fixed bugs on sonique visuals rendering
* Player: fixed crossfade bug
System Requirements:No special requirements
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall