NWRCFil 2 Publisher's description
NWRCFil 2 is an easy to use filter VST effect from WWAYM.
NWRCFil 2 is an easy to use filter VST effect from WWAYM. NWRCFil 2 is based on classic hardware filters where Simplicity and the warm sound is most important. The effect uses selectable 2-pole and 4-pole filter algorithms with crossfadeable lowpass, bandpass and highpass modes. The characteristics of The Filter can be adjusted by 10 correction parameters. With the help of the envelope follower and the LFO (with MIDI trigger support) the sound can get lively and dynamic that suits funky guitars perfecly and is often used in todays house/Funk house productions, too. The sound of the filter is almost indistiguishable from classic analogue hardware filters while the range of parameters allow broader use. This way NWRCFil 2 is as suitable for guitars as it is for any other instrument or just for creating a simple filtersweep.
- 2-pole and 4-pole analogue sounding lowpass filters
- crossfadeable lowpass, bandpass and highpass mode
- customizable filter characteristics
- dry/wet mix
- envelope follower with adjustable attack and release parameters
- LFO with MIDI trigger support
- input, output gain controll
- lots of presets to ease finding a startpoint
- full MIDI support via MIDI learn
- interpolated parameters (no Steps)
- easy to use, comfortable and familiar user interface with a display
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall