Audio Watermarking Tools 2 Publisher's description
from Alex Radzishevsky
Audio Watermarking Tools 2 (AWT2) is a set of shareware utilities for embedding (and retrieving) digital watermarks within (from) audio files
Audio Watermarking Tools 2 (AWT2) is a set of shareware utilities for embedding (and retrieving) digital watermarks within (from) audio files. The watermarks are imperceptibly embedded directly into the audio content so that they cannot be removed without damaging the original audio quality. The tools are distributed as a package of GUI and console utilities running on Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT/2000/Server, Apple Mac OS X and Linux/*nix systems; both x86 and x64 versions are available. SDK is available as well.
AWT2 package does not require any installation and can be used right after unpacking. It consists of encoder (watermark embedding tool), decoder (watermark extraction tool), GUI front-end utility and detailed User Guide.
- cross-platform software (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, ...)
- intuitive GUI front-end with drag-and-drop support
- console tools for easy automation (easy deployment on servers)
- detailed documentation with examples and tips
- free evaluation package
- configurable algorithm
- industrial grade watermarking performance providing
В· truly robust watermarks
В· very high watermarking data rate
- one license for any amount of machines (no binding to hardware or OS)
- free life-time updates
- fair price
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall