aTunes Publisher's description
from The aTunes Team
aTunes is a fully-featured audio player and manager, with ripping and encoding tools included.
aTunes is a full-featured audio player and manager, developed in Java programming language, so it can be executed on different platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix-like systems, ...
Currently plays mp3, ogg, wma, wav, flac, mp4 and radio streaming, allowing users to easily edit tags, organize music and rip Audio CDs.
- Mp3, Ogg player.
- Reads Ogg, ID3v1, ID3v1.1 and ID3v2 tags.
- Tag editor.
- Show pictures of song: pictures inside ID3v2 tag, or in the same folder.
- Load / save play list in m3u format.
- Navigate through songs sorted by tag information or by folder.
- Filters for fast find what you want.
- Songs, albums or artists can be marked as favorites, and viewed through a special view.
- Full view with all controls.
- Multiple window view.
- OSD (like amaroK).
- Five languages supported: english, french, spanish, italian and german.
- State saved: repository, play list, last played song, shuffle, repeat, position in desktop, size, type of view
- Device view: connect your portable player or anything that could be mounted as a file system, and view in aTunes, copy to repository, etc.
- Use statistics: song / artist /album most played, last date of play
- System tray icon to control aTunes player (for Windows and Linux).
- System tray player: player controls are integrated in system tray bar (For Windows and Linux).
- Drag and drop: drag mp3/ogg/m3u files or folders into playlist and they will be inmediatly added. It also works from navigator views.
- Artist search tool in different web pages: YouTube, Google Video , Wikipedia, etc.
- AudioScrobbler information: when a song is being played, album information, artist albums and recommendations are shown.
- Cd ripper tool, using cdda2wav, lame and oggenc. Just put an audio cd on your computer, and select "Import CD" in the "Tools" menu. You can select which tracks rip, and get track names from OpenStrands. Tracks are ripped at default quality. For Windows users, binaries are included. For other OS, binaries must be installed.
- Play list filter
- Amazon queries for song renaming and cd ripping.
- Spectrum / scope analyzer
- Themes support.
- Search for lyrics at www.lyrc.com.ar
- Java Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release:· Updated mplayer binary for Windows
· Support for playing FLV files (audio only)
· Improvements in table sort
· Added basque translation (thanks to Xabier Aramendi)
· FIX: Window size ignored if window is maximized
· FIX: Folder filter does not work with child folders
· FIX: Hide progress slider when fading away
· FIX: Validate date of tags and discard invalid ones.
System Requirements:В· Java Runtime Environment
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall