Alt WAV MP3 WMA OGG Converter Publisher's description
from Nesoft Inc.
Tool to convert between WAV MP3 WMA OGG and another 10 audio formats and rip CD
Alt WAV MP3 WMA OGG Converter - the tool to convert audio files from one format to another. At present moment supported: WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, CDA, AAC, FLAC, M4A, MP2, RA3, AMR_NB, AMR_WB, AC3, AIFF and MMF (more than 200 converters in one program).
To start converting you need to do only 2 steps:
Add files to the list of files with:
- "Add files/folder" button,
- Drag&Drop to program main window,
- right mouse button click on file(s) in Explorer ("shell integration" with parameters from presets); Specify conversion settings:
- audio settings (can be selected from presets),
- destination settings and naming for resulting files (you can rename files from tags),
- audio tags. Program features:
- easy to use: user-friendly and simple interface with Drag&Drop support;
- shell integration: converting from Windows Explorer with two right mouse clicks with customizable presets;
- fast converting speed: convert directly, without any temporary files;
- ID3v1 tags support;
- automatic file renaming;
- look up CD information over the Internet function for Audio CD tracks;
- multiformat support: you can convert from/to all 15 supported formats, so you have 225 converters in one;
- multilingual interface;
- skins support;
- low registration price: just $29,95 for 225 all-in-one converters.
What's New in This Release:- 2 settings modes: easy and advanced;
- all sizes and positions are restored at next program run;
- conversion progress when window minimized;
- more compatible with Windows Vista;
- look up CD information over the Internet function for Audio CD
- event log added;
- some interface changes.
System Requirements:- Windows Media Audio for compressing files to WMA
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall