OraSchemadoc Publisher's description
from Aram Kananov
OraSchemadoc provides "JavaDoc" style detailed documentation for all objects in schema covering Oracle specific features.
OraSchemadoc provides "JavaDoc" style detailed documentation for all objects in schema covering Oracle specific features. Result of execution of oraschemadoc is set of static html files.
- data about all tables, including columns
- table constraints(check, unique and referential)
- indexes, including functional and domain indexes
- PL/SQL triggers, procedures, functions, packages
- Sanity check - report about missed indexes on foreign key columns, and automaticaly generated sql
- file with defenition of missed indexes.
- Export datamodel to Dia UML diagram.
System Requirements:В· Python , version 2.0 or later.
В· Oracle Server , version 8.1.6 or later.
В· Oracle Server Client (see supported versions by cx_Oracle)
В· cx_Oracle - a Python extension module that allows access to Oracle
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only