Pyla Project Publisher's description
from Andrea Nicolini
Pyla Project allows you to send and manage faxes.
Pyla wants to be a new Hylafax client entirely written using the Python interpreter. With Pyla you can basically send and manage faxes. It actually mimics WHFC in its interface so if you like WHFC, you'll probably feel comfortable with Pyla too.
- Platform independence. It's been tested on Linux and Windows, but shoud work with little effort on mac too.
- Easy to change. Pyla is written in Python, so it should be really easy for a power user to modify and extend pyla's behaviour.
- Easy to understand. Python language is quite simple to understand, even if you are not a programmer.
- Configuration profiles. With Pyla you can setup many configuration profiles so you can share the program on a file server or in a multi-user environment.
- Fax cover. Pyla is able to send faxcovers. In the package you can find a cover template too.
- Job management. With Pyla you can do simple job management, such as stopping, starting or altering a job.
- Admin mode. Pyla can be configured with an Admin user so you can have access also on other people's jobs.
- Fax printer support. Pyla is designed to be used in conjunction with a fax printer. In this way you can simply print from your favorite application and send a fax.
- Ldap addressbook. Pyla can be configured to use Ldap directories to store fax numbers.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only