Frog Publisher's description
from SourceForge, Inc.
Frog script is a Python Web Log tool designed as a web application for Snakelets (a python webserver).
Frog, sounds like Blog, and is a web log (blog) tool written in Python, and designed as a web application for Snakelets.
- Multi-user support: run multiple blogs on a single server. Every user can specify her own front page.
- You can split an article in a short introduction and the longer extended text ("read more..." function)
- User-definable article categories for easy grouping and retrieval
- Allow or disallow commenting
- Preview your article or comment before posting
- "BBCode"-like formatting language allows some article markups, urls, image links, code blocks, quotes, lists...
- Easy embedding of images (inline or as file icon) and downloadable files ('short' links)
- Existing articles or comments can be edited
- Smileys in three colors (optional)
- Click-to-apply-formatting-tags in the text editor
- Email notification when a comment was added
- RSS feeds for recent articles and per category
- Calendar view of older articles
- Quick overview of 'active' articles: new ones or where comment has been added recently
- Search articles using full-text search, between certain dates, of a specific category, etc.
- Permanent links ('permalinks') to individual articles and comments
- Basic page customization (title, menu and footer text) by just editing a few fields in your user profile
- You can choose from three default page color styles (CSS stylesheets)
- Fully Unicode compatible. Type all strange characters that you want!
- Deeplink protection is possible against other sites linking to embedded images and files, this avoids bandwidth theft
- You can specify custom HTML meta tags to help search engines (meta keywords and meta description)
- Tightly integrated with FileMgr application (single logon)
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only