Firedrop2 Publisher's description
Firedrop2 is a free, cross-platform blogging tool written in Python.
Firedrop2 is a free, cross-platform blogging tool written in Python. It keeps your blog source files on your computer, making it a clientside tool. This means you control your blog, and can easily move it from one server to another, with no risk of losing data. It also means you can manage your blog offline.
It is fully open source, and has all the features you expect from a modern blogging program :
- RSS feed generation
- Automatic archive generation
- A powerful set of plugins, including spell checker,emailer, and themes
- Entries can be made in text, HTML, ReST, textile, sextile or markdown markup
- HTML templating system and macros for all sorts of tricks
- Built-in FTP capability for uploading your blog to a server
- Reader comment capability through a third-party tool (e.g. Haloscan)
- Because it's written in Python, it is easy to extend Firedrop or create new plugins for it
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only