JPGraph Publisher's description
from Aditus Consulting
JpGraph is a Object-Oriented Graph creating library.
JpGraph is a Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP >= 4.3.1. The library is completely written in PHP and ready to be used in any PHP scripts (both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP are supported).
The library can be used to create numerous types of graphs either on-line or written to a file. JpGraph makes it easy to draw both "quick and dirty" graphs with a minimum of code as well as complex graphs which requires a very fine grained control.
The library assigns context sensitive default values for most of the parameters which minimizes the learning curve.
- Web-friendly, average image size for a 300*200 image is around 2K and images are seldomly bigger than 4-5K
- Support for both GD1 and GD2 The library will autodetect which library is installed.
- Automatic generation of client side image maps to make it possible to generate drill-down graphs.
- Advanced interpolation with cubic splines to get smooth curves from just a few data points.
- Supports several plot types,spider-plots, pie-charts (both 2d and 3d) , scatter-plots, line-plots, filled line-plots, accumulated line-plots, bar plots, accumulated bar plots, grouped bar plots, error plots, line error plots, box plots, stock plots
- Support for alpha blending
- Has over 200 built in Country flags
- Supports advanced Gantt-charts (ex1, ex2)
- Flexible scales, supports integer, linear, logarithmic, text (counting) scales and any combinatino thereof on x/y axis
- Supports multiple Y-axes
- Support various layout with a background image behind the plot
- More than 400 named colors
- Extensive documentation with both a > 150 pages tutorial and an extensive class reference.
- Supports internal caching (with timeout) of generated graphs to lessen burden of a HTTP server.
What's New in This Release:New features:
В· Change val positioning for bar plots
В· [PRO-Version] Add Postscript backend for Datamatrix barcodes
В· Add support for Dejavu fonts
В· Add support for DST in DateScaleUtils. Make DateScaleUtils a proper static class
В· Add handling of NULL values for Radar plots
В· Add support for multiline text in tables
В· Make it possible to specify position for background images by introducing new method Graph::SetBackgroundImagePos()
В· Added SetUserFont() to dynamically add up to three new font families and later use them with new constants FF_USERFONT1, FF_USERFONT2 and FF_USERFONT3
В· [PRO-Version] Reflected change in datamatrix error handling to use exceptions
В· Not possible to set shadow for PiePlot
В· Cannot stroke MGraph to file
В· Label positioning for Pie plots can be wrong
В· [PRO-Version] Adding text to WindRose in 2.x
В· Incorrect line weight for frames when using a label background color
В· [PRO-Version] Datamatrix Autosizing for manual BASE_256 broken for PHP5
В· [PRO-Version] Datamatrix BItplacement iError not publically accessible
В· Added windows path handling for MBTTF_DIR
В· Some minor code cleanup and improved error handling
В· Added new error messages for Group- and AccBar plots to avoid specified X-coordinates on individual bar plots
В· Refactor of RGB handling
В· New example script y2sync.php
В· Added example barcsim_popup.php to show popup window usage with CSIM
В· Follow strict standard for EPS in QR backend
В· Changed Unix default directory for TTF fonts to "/usr/share/fonts/truetype"
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only