JPGraph for Scripts Publisher's description
from Aditus Consulting
JpGraph is a Object-Oriented Graph creating library.
JpGraph is a Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP >= 4.3.1. The library is completely written in PHP and ready to be used in any PHP scripts (both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP are supported).
The library can be used to create numerous types of graphs either on-line or written to a file. JpGraph makes it easy to draw both "quick and dirty" graphs with a minimum of code as well as complex graphs which requires a very fine grained control.
The library assigns context sensitive default values for most of the parameters which minimizes the learning curve.
- Web-friendly, average image size for a 300*200 image is around 2K and images are seldomly bigger than 4-5K
- Support for both GD1 and GD2 The library will autodetect which library is installed.
- Automatic generation of client side image maps to make it possible to generate drill-down graphs.
- Advanced interpolation with cubic splines to get smooth curves from just a few data points.
- Supports several plot types,spider-plots, pie-charts (both 2d and 3d) , scatter-plots, line-plots, filled line-plots, accumulated line-plots, bar plots, accumulated bar plots, grouped bar plots, error plots, line error plots, box plots, stock plots
- Support for alpha blending
- Has over 200 built in Country flags
- Supports advanced Gantt-charts (ex1, ex2)
- Flexible scales, supports integer, linear, logarithmic, text (counting) scales and any combinatino thereof on x/y axis
- Supports multiple Y-axes
- Support various layout with a background image behind the plot
- More than 400 named colors
- Extensive documentation with both a > 150 pages tutorial and an extensive class reference.
- Supports internal caching (with timeout) of generated graphs to lessen burden of a HTTP server.
What's New in This Release:Feature enhancements:
В· Add possibility to stroke the plotarea with a gradient as well
В· Add possibility to have background gradient in legends
В· Add possibility to have lines between modules in matrix plots
В· Add support for background gradients on Matrix plots
В· Add CSIM support for Matrix plots
В· Add text baseline alignment
В· Line color when doing filled lines should not be same by default
В· Line weight should be =1 when using imagefilledpolygon()
В· Manually specifying ticks breaks positioning of multiple y-axis
В· Documentation updated to reflect changes.
В· Two new examples manualtickex3.php, manualtickex4.php
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall