PHP Half-Life Monitor Publisher's description
from Michael Schlottke
PHP Half-Life Monitor is an web-based server administration tool written in PHP.
This is an web-based server administration tool written in PHP.
It provides you all the functions you need to properly configure multiple servers, kick/ban players and manage configuration files.
- Maps are shown for servers running on windows
- userIDs, WonIDs and uptimes are shown in the players section
- Order by time in players section
- Kick and ban functions
- Executing a rcon command manually makes the server page now jump to the rcon section
- Server closes if removed while opened
- On deleting a server the hostname entry gets deleted, too
- Additional information about config files (number of lines, size) is stored
- Config page gives displays the server's answer on config execution
- centralized server administration: you can access your half-life server from an internet cafe for example
- own scripts loadable
- no client installation required: you don't need to change ANYTHING on the clients
- easy server installation: only 1 file you need to edit
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only