FormTools Publisher's description
Form Tools is a form processor, storage and data access script written in PHP and MySQL.
Form Tools is written for web developers who work on online registration sites, or sites that require any form of information gathering from their online visitors.
Put simply, it is a form processor, storage and data access script written in PHP and MySQL, designed to work with any existing web form.
With a few minor changes to your form, you can stop using old-fashioned form-mail scripts and instead store form submissions in a database, instantly providing your clients with a user-friendly interface to manage their form submissions, include options such as mass data export via excel, printer-friendly pages, data sorting, form submission editing and optional email notifications.
- Form Tools is available under the GNU General Public License, free for anyone to download and modify.
- Re-usable -a single installation can handle as many forms as you wish - even from different websites. You can set up as many user accounts as needed, enabling other people to log in and view their data online.
- Generic - Very little modification to your web form is needed to allow Form Tools to store its content.
- Multi-lingual With version 1.5.0 (currently in Beta), Form Tools provides full internationalization and localization support. If needed, each user account may view the interface in its own language.
- Styles / UI - Form Tools has a simple, intuitive web interface which you and your clients will appreciate. Every aspect of the client's user interface, from colours, fonts and the logo itself may be customized, allowing you to adapt the application for each client.
- Brandable - By simply designing a default image and changing a few default values in the Setup Options, you may customize Form Tools as belonging to your own company.
- Extensible - Form Tools was designed to be used in conjunction with other software, such as online credit card payment processing. And since the code is downloadable for free under the GNU General Public License, you may choose to extend it in any way you wish.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only