XPertMailer for Email System Utilities Publisher's description
XPertMailer is a PHP class that will help you send/read encoded MIME type mail messages.
XPertMailer is a PHP class that will help you send/read encoded MIME type mail messages (text, HTML, HTML embedded images, attachments) towards a localhost, client, relay with optional authentication and TLS/SSL support. Cc and Bcc functionality are included.
The XPertMailer class functions are optimised to execute in a very small time and also to be easy to use. This reduces the size of the code and the time required to write it.
The names of the public functions in the XPertMailer class are eloquent so that they can be used without any confusions being made. The data sendig is done according to the RFC 821, RFC 822, RFC 2821, RFC 2822, RFC 2487 and the message type is in conformity with the RFC 2045, RFC 2046, RFC 2047, RFC 2048 and RFC 2049.
- Can send e-mails with multiple TOs, CCs, BCCs
- Multipart MIME format for mail clients that do not read HTML e-mail
- Multiple ways to send e-mails (local, client, relay, command line on Unix)
- Protection against mail header injection
- Embedded image support for HTML
- Address, attachment and header reset functions
- Support for 8bit, base64, binary, and quoted-printable encoding
- Set charset for internationalization support
- Authentication LOGIN, PLAIN, MD5-CRAM, POP Before SMTP
- SSL encryptions: TLS, SSL, SSLv2, SSLv3
- Context connection (like: socket, to use an IP address or/and port number)
- Works on any platform that have installed PHP4 or greater
- Advanced trace result system for flexible debugging
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only