MailWatch for MailScanner for Scripts Publisher's description
from Steve Freegard
MailWatch for MailScanner is a web-based front-end to MailScanner written in PHP, MySQL and JpGraph.
MailWatch for MailScanner is a web-based front-end to MailScanner written in PHP, MySQL and JpGraph and is available for free under the terms of the GNU Public License.
It comes with a CustomConfig module for MailScanner which causes MailScanner to log all message data (excluding body text) to a MySQL database which is then queried by MailWatch for reporting and statistics.
- Displays the inbound/outbound mail queue size (currently for Sendmail/Exim users only), Load Average and TodayвЂ™s Totals for Messages, Spam, Viruses and Blocked Content on each page header.
- Colour-coded display of recently processed mail.
- Drill-down onto each message to see detailed information.
- Quarantine management allows you to release, delete or run sa-learn across any quarantined messages.
- Reports with customisable filters and graphs by JpGraph
- Tools to view Virus Scanner status (currently Sophos only), MySQL database status and to view the MailScanner configuration files.
- Utilites for Sendmail to monitor and display the mail queue sizes and to record and display message relay information.
- Muliple user levels: user, domain and admin that limit the data and features available to each.
- XML-RPC support that allows multiple MailScanner/MailWatch installations to act as one.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall