IlohaMail for Scripts Publisher's description
IlohaMail is a light weight yet full featured multilingual webmail program that is easy to use and install.
IlohaMail runs on a stock build of PHP, and does not require databases (although database support is available) or the IMAP library (it is powered by a custom IMAP/POP3 library).
- Easy to install (only requires default build of PHP4) Light weight and fast Extensive multilingual capabilities
- Modular - Easily modifiable to accomodate different backends.
- Activity Logging Spam Prevention Multiple host/domain support Auto-appended Tag-Lines
- Optional MySQL backend for improved scalability and performance.
- External SMTP server support IMAP caching
- Theme support
- POP3 & IMAP Support
- Send, receive, file, delete messages
- Create, rename, delete folders (requires IMAP)
- Send/receive attachments
- Message threading (Group related messages together)(requires IMAP)
- Filter messages based on any header field or content
- View images/html inline
- Search messages (requires IMAP)
- User defined colors GPG/PGP support (requires GPG)
- Contacts list
- Multiple sender identities
- Spell checker (requires aspell)
- Calendar/scheduler with repeat events (requires MySQL)
- Bookmarks manager
- Integrated RSS aggregator (news reader)
- Customizable - Over 2 dozen user preferences Support for over 30 languages
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall