IlohaMail Application for Email System Utilities Publisher's description
from Ryo Chijiiwa
IlohaMail Application is a light weight yet full featured multilingual webmail program.
IlohaMail is a light weight yet full featured multilingual webmail program that is easy to use and install.
It runs on a stock build of PHP, and does not require databases (although database support is available) or the IMAP library (it is powered by a custom IMAP/POP3 library).
- Easy to install (only requires default build of PHP4)
- Light weight and fast
- Extensive multilingual capabilities
- Modular - Easily modifiable to accomodate different backends.
- Activity Logging
- Spam Prevention
- Multiple host/domain support
- Auto-appended Tag-Lines
- Optional MySQL backend for improved scalability and performance.
- External SMTP server support
- IMAP caching
- Theme support [development]
- POP3 & IMAP Support
- Send, receive, file, delete messages
- Create, rename, delete folders (requires IMAP)
- Send/receive attachments
- Message threading (Group related messages together)(requires IMAP) [development]
- Filter messages based on any header field or content [development]
- View images/html inline
- Search messages (requires IMAP)
- User defined colors
- GPG/PGP support (requires GPG) [development]
- Full featured Contacts list
- Multiple sender identities
- Spell checker (requires aspell)
- Calendar/scheduler with repeat events (requires MySQL)
- Bookmarks manager
- Integrated RSS aggregator (news reader) [development]
- Customizable - Over 2 dozen user preferences
- Support for over 30 languages
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only