Hastymail (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Scott Schiller
Hastymail is a fast, secure, rfc-compliant, cross-platform PHP IMAP/SMTP client application providing a clean web interface for sending and reading E-mail
Hastymail is a fast, secure, rfc-compliant, cross-platform PHP IMAP/SMTP client application providing a clean web interface for sending and reading E-mail. It is a lightweight web-based mail project maintaining a competitive features set. Hastymail focus on compliance, usability, security and speed.
Features of Hastymail:
- Compatible with PDAs, phones, text browsers, and all mainstream browsers
- W3C valid UTF-8 XHTML pages that can be configured to be delivered as type application/xhtml-xml for supported browsers
- Multilevel theme system using CSS, PHP templates, and icon sets
- The ability to use a database for storing user settings, contacts, and plugin data, with support for both Postgresql and Mysql
- Flexible and powerful plugin system with documentation, examples, and many plugins like a calendar, auto complete, sound notifications, HTML mail composition, and more
- Tunable smart cache to balance IMAP activity and PHP session size to maximize performance for different configurations
- AJAX updating using a lightweight and simple system
- Small page sizes to minimize load time and bandwidth use.
- Multiple interface languages and enhanced message character set handling
- Custom built RFC compliant IMAP class that handles all IMAP communications
- No special PHP requirements, compatible with PHP4 and PHP5
- Advanced IMAP search capabilities
- Vcard based contact management including import/export ability
- IMAP SSL and STARTTLS* support
- Flexible sessions including support for cookie-less sessions and random session ids*
- Tons more!
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall