LogiCampus (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Tap Internet
LogiCampus is a distance learning and course management system that is freely available to colleges, universities and schools.
LogiCampus is a distance learning and course management system that is freely available to colleges, universities and schools. LogiCampus was built in conjunction with Tarrant County College Center for Distance Learning of Fort Worth, Tx. LogiCampus allows a college, university, or school district to run existing classes or online learning classes via the web as well as provide the foundation for an institution to create additional integrated applications.
LogiCampus provides a single sign-on for students, faculty, and staff of an institution and provides more than just a course management / distance learning system. LogiCampus provides the standard tools for faculty to create their online courses, process assignments, make tests and stay in contact with students. Students enjoy being able to easily see their assignments, lessons and other information for all of their classes. Staff benefit by other applications such as the built-in help desk, textbook requisitions, exam scheduling and faculty / course changes.
Features of LogiCampus:
- Duplicate an Entire Class: Three clicks can bring all the content of an old class into a new one.
- Audio Submission of Assignments: Great for foreign language or ESL courses.
- Grading Flexibility: Lets you choose between points based or percentage based grading.
- Advanced Gradebook Features: Weighted grading, group gradebook entries, drop the lowest grade... the list goes on and on.
- Administrator Friendly: Control enrollment dates, semester dates, final exam dates, textbook approvals...
- Integrated Helpdesk: Allows members of the helpdesk staff group to only use the helpdesk features of the site.
- Classroom View: Teachers can view exactly what the students see in their class while they're building their course.
- Modular Design: Employ your own (small) IT staff to add your own new features.
- Two Operating Modes: Lets you choose between campus-wide administrative control or straight-forward and self-paced instructional courses.
- The Rest: Plus all the regular features you would expect from any LMS or VLE.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall