ZooP Framework (Scripts) Publisher's description
from John LeSueur
Zoop is a recursive acronym which stands for Zoop Object Oriented PHP Framework, which is created to be fast, efficient, modular and extensible
Zoop is a recursive acronym which stands for Zoop Object Oriented PHP Framework, which is created to be fast, efficient, modular and extensible. The recent proliferation of PHP MVC Frameworks were predated in this framework, it not only supports but also encourages separation of display, logic and data layers. The highlighted feature of Zoop framework should be its integrated error handling which can be configured to log errors for production environments to be highly imformative and readable to make bugs easy to be find and squash.
Features of Zoop Framework:
- A well-organized, fully-featured front controller.
- A Smarty based view layer, enhanced with form generation and rich UI controls.
- Several integrated data model access styles.
- Automation of common mundane tasks.
- Great native libraries and friendly integration with many third-party projects.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall