Tigermouse (Scripts) Publisher's description
Tigermouse is a modern web applications framework for PHP
Tigermouse is a modern web applications framework for PHP. It relies on AJAX technology, so in pair with being lightweight enables you to build dynamic, responsive and interactive web applications. It is well suited for enterprise-grade tasks because of its strong commitment to server-side business logic processing.
Features of Tigermouse:
- full native AJAX support
- MVC architecture
- pluggable input/output filters
- AJAX requests queuing and expiring
- powerful ActiveRecord implementation
- SWT, Qt or GTK#-like user interface implementation
- extensible i18n support
- native support for Smarty templates
- built-in development tools
- Perform business processing at the server side.
- Be lightweight.
- Be strictly MVC architecture compliant.
- Zero configuration, works out of the box.
- Be data source independent.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall