RIPS (Scripts) Publisher's description
RIPS is a static source code analyser for vulnerabilities in PHP web applications.
RIPS is a static source code analyser for vulnerabilities in PHP web applications. It was released during the Month of PHP Security.
Features of RIPS:
- detect XSS, SQLi, File disclosure, LFI/RFI, RCE vulnerabilities and more
- 5 verbosity levels for debugging your scan results
- mark vulnerable lines in source code viewer
- highlight variables in the code viewer
- user-defined function code by mouse-over on detected call
- list of all user-defined functions and program entry points (user input) connected to the source code viewer
- create CURL exploits for detected vulnerabilties with few clicks
- 7 different syntax highlighting colour schemata
- display scan result in form of a top-down flow or bottom-up trace
- only minimal requirement is a local webserver with PHP and a browser (tested with Opera and Firefox)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall